Our Amazon Marketing Agency Delivers Customized Solutions
Amazon Listing Optimization
From beginning to end, we do it all to boost your organic rankings and sales. Many Amazon product listings aren’t optimized correctly, leaving a lot of potential revenue on the table. Our Amazon experts make sure you’re reaching maximum ROI from the very beginning. Our Amazon marketing agency:
- Optimizes your images and content.
- Ensures your product is featured in the proper category.
- Within that category, we perform keyword research to identify which words or phrases to focus on that are most profitable and will drive the most organic rankings.
- It provides you with relevant descriptions to increase conversion rates.
- Work within Amazon’s 200-character limit to maximize your titles with proper keywords and language that turns clicks into purchases.
- Ensures your photos are high-level, professional images that are sized correctly displayed well and framed accordingly to boost sales through your marketing efforts.
Pricing Strategy & Testing
One of the most critical steps for a successful seller on Amazon is using the right pricing strategies to increase your rankings, conversions, and revenue. Our Amazon marketing agency analyzes many variables when listing a new product. Our Amazon experts perform extensive competitor analysis to find the best price for your product. We perform an Amazon audit, examining your product costs and thoroughly outlining Amazon’s fees so you have a complete understanding of what you’re facing. As your Amazon agency, we’ll use this audit to determine whether or not you’re going to be profitable on Amazon before you even spend a dollar. We audit your Amazon campaign with integrity. We fully set expectations before proceeding with your Amazon campaign so you don’t risk any wasted spend.
Amazon Catalog Organization
If you already have an Amazon catalog established, we’ll evaluate the categories you’re in, look at the parent-child variations and make sure they’re properly organized and optimized. Variations are sets of products related to one another. Quality variation relationship listings help buyers compare and select products based on different attributes, such as color or size, from options on a product detail page.
The catalog relates to the brand. If you’re building a brand on Amazon, an entire catalog of goods shows up for your company. You want to ensure people are taken to your branded area if you’re pushing a brand on Amazon. We help you run sponsored brand advertisements as opposed to sponsored product ads.